Ready to Get Started?
Just Fill Out Your Details Below
Get A Free Consultation Now
Based in Melbourne, Pro Facade specialises in supplying and installing architectural roof and wall cladding.
With over 20 years of experience in the metal cladding industry, we have both the product and installation knowledge needed to ensure that we always supply top quality products that are suitable for the job.
Whether you need Zinc, Aluminium or Copper cladding in Melbourne, Pro Facade will always have exactly what you need at a very competitive price.
Modern buildings of both a commercial and private nature are undergoing a change in terms of their design and aesthetic appeal. While paint, brick and timber options are all still very much loved and the go-to choices for thousands every year, many more project managers, builders and architects are pushing metal cladding as a much more interesting approach to both new builds and renovations of existing structures. Standing seam cladding is perhaps the most immediately identifiable system that has been employed by hundreds and thousands of buildings in recent years and has brought a dramatic new look to cities and a hi-tech, futuristic design to those that build beyond the confines of cities like Melbourne.
Standing seam refers to a ventilated cladding system in which the upstanding seams can be closed in single fashion for a brilliantly flat single lock look, or in double fashion for a look that has a little more texture to it. Architects and building owners love the simple lines and crisp finish this allows, and with the possibility of installing trays either vertically or horizontally, and over curved or flat surfaces, this makes for a highly malleable choice.
If you are new to the whole cladding explosion, there are a few key things that are worth considering as advantages to using metal as the material for your project.
1) At Pro Façade we use zinc, copper and lightweight aluminium metal materials, which means that the dead load of your building will not be increased when these facades are installed.
2) A key safety feature of metal cladding is that it is fire resistant and does not absorb any moisture. So, for those concerned about the possibility of funguses and algae growth that will need constant cleaning, this is all but eliminated when you choose metal cladding.
3) A follow-on point worth making is that metal cladding is also very low maintenance and strong. At Pro Façade our cladding is designed to endure the harshest weather and self-heal, which makes for a long-term investment you can rely upon through thick and thin.
4) If you need to secure your building in the short-term, using metal cladding is a great way to cut down the completion time of the project. It can be fabricated and installed very quickly, so you can stop stressing and start enjoying.
5) Metal is also a fantastic way to control the energy efficiency of your building. If you want to reflect the harmful UV rays of the sun, a light coloured material will do this while giving your building a striking look. Those that wish to keep the heat in are best advised to choose darker metal cladding for inside, which will help retain that cosy feeling.
Here at Pro Façade, we are specialists when it comes to metal cladding that can be installed both on the exterior and interior of a home or business premises. We have over 20 years experience working in the trades in this respect and since 2007 we have won a plethora of awards for the exceptional finishes we have brought to our clients’ properties.
We bring standing seam cladding solutions Melbourne residents and businesses can rely on to stand the test of time, so get in touch today with us at Profacade.com.au. We will be glad to discuss your project and the possibilities we can bring to ensure your dream build and finish becomes a reality.
Pro Facade is Melbourne’s best installer of architectural roof and wall cladding. We install cladding made from a variety of materials, such as zinc, aluminium and copper. Browse our website further or call us to learn more.
Pro Facade can offer you some of Melbourne’s most competitive prices on a range of metal cladding. We don’t outsource our orders. We fabricate in-house to ensure your cladding is the best quality and exactly as ordered.
We also consult, design and install. It’s a seamless process that saves you time, and gives you the peace of mind you need when undertaking such a big project.
Just click the button below, fill in your details, and we’ll talk soon.
Get A Free Consultation Now